



I do not have much of a green thumb, but I hope some day I will plant some flowers/shrubs/trees. Our friend Dianne was watching the kids last week and she needed to get her flowers planted and Rob was at home packing stuff before our move, so I stayed at Dianne's for a little (so we could keep out of his way) and we helped get her flowers planted. Garrett got to taste black dirt for the first time, in our yard at our house all he ever got was sand. I really think he thought it was chocolate, I saw him look at his finger and then stick it in like it was full of chocolate. I think the last picture of Emma looking at her hand full of mud was priceless she is not used to being too dirty.It's a good thing we plan on moving out of town, so she will have more experiences at it.
No comments:
Post a Comment