Saturday, May 3, 2008
I want to go back to our new home
Since we arrived home late Friday night (we did not plan on being home untill tonight) from our trip we were able to do a little house hunting today, if I have not updated you our current house is close to being under contract. We are looking for something a little bigger than 2 bedrooms. Today we went and looked at the land that we are thinking about buying. It is a small subdivision out of town, about a 4 acre lot and it has an awesome mountain view, and you are allowed to have animals. No more than two horses and other animals are allowed, "as long as they do not bother your neighbors." Then we also went and got some estimates on what it would cost for a home there. When we got back to our home Emma said to me, as I was trying to get her out of the van, "I don't want to go to this home, I want to go back to our new house." Poor kid she is so confused after staying in a hotel for the past 5 days and then looking at new homes, but I think both kids are enjoying sleeping in their own beds again tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment