Saturday, May 10, 2008

Church service tonight

We had a church service this evening, for the purpose of meeting our potential new music/associate pastor. There were about 30 of of there and for him to get to know us we went around and said our names and then something unique about ourselves. It was getting close to us and I could tell Emma wanted to say her name, so told her she could go after Linda (who was right next to us).

Emma: "I'm Emma. I live in Wyoming."

It was so cute because I did not tell her to say the part about Wyoming, she just picked up on what everyone else was saying. When it got to me I was able to say I like the Vikings and I got a new Adrian Peterson jersey this year. I threw the jersey part in since my friend Annette said that she likes the Cowboys and got a new Emmett Smith jersey this year.

No comments: