Monday, February 25, 2008
LASIK
I have been a little busy this week. I had LASIK surgery done last Friday. I am seeing 20/20 as of the next morning. Rob and I went to Ft. Collins and stayed with Caleb and Sharon on Thursday night down to Denver in the morning. We got a hotel by the LASIK center since I had to stay for follow up in the morning, then headed straight back for our kids (our good friends Tony and Karin had them). Then I have been home with sick kids ever since we got home. So please pray for Emma, she has not been well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope your eyes, and your sick children are healing. Our children are on the mend, and life is much better. Eric has never been disappointed in his surgery, and I hope you feel the same. I am still too chicken to do it. Too much is dependent upon my eyes.....
Post a Comment