Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Do they have a potty for me?

Getting ready to leave for our trip to visit my sister-in-law in Rapid City this weekend:

Emma- "Will they have a potty for me?"

Betsy- "Yes, they will"



When we arrive 4 hours later Emma runs into the bathroom and I go in to check on her:

Emma-"They do have a potty for me!!"



We had a great visit, were able to watch some basketball games. Emma even ran out on the court one time to see Aunt Jennifer.
I was a little nervous traveling 4 hours alone with the kids, but they did really great watching DVD's, looking out the window, and eating goldfish crackers.
Garrett enjoyed being passed around and played with by his older cousins.
The only thing I forgot to bring with us was our camera, so I have no pictures to show : (

No comments: