I just saw this picture again today, so even though this was almost three months ago I just wanted to share it. We were getting the Christmas stuff out and I sat the stockings aside while getting the other things out. Next thing I hear from Emmma, "I got the stockings on" She likes to be silly for the camera, always has to do something with her arms.
Monday, February 18, 2008
I've got the stockings on!
I just saw this picture again today, so even though this was almost three months ago I just wanted to share it. We were getting the Christmas stuff out and I sat the stockings aside while getting the other things out. Next thing I hear from Emmma, "I got the stockings on" She likes to be silly for the camera, always has to do something with her arms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment