Monday, March 23, 2009

Sick

We have been at home since Friday when Emma came down with a fever, she had to miss a good friend's rollerskating birthday party on Saturday. I planned to be able to go to church on Sunday and then Garrett woke up sick on Sunday. Today we are stranded home because of snow and ice. My brother said the talked about it on KARE-11 news, out of Minneapolis tonight "ice and snow in Casper, WY". It was white out for several hours this morning and then let up tonight. When I went out to get some wood, the snow was to my knees. Then temp seemed pretty warm though, probably about 30, but that could be relatively speaking. I had 3 people call to see if I needed anything today and others just to check on us. We really are blessed by all the care that God set up for us while Rob is gone!!

No comments: