Most of my spare time has been been busy and I try to get as much quality time with Rob as I can when he is home. He is scheduled to leave for Kuwait as early as April 16 or late as April 22. The Saturday before he left for Annual training we were able to have the whole day together with the help of our church members babysitting for us. I even left Jenna barely 4 weeks old for 4 hours (it was very worth it so Rob and I could have some time for just us) as we went out to eat and to "Pottery By You", where we were able to make some things for the deployment. See above I painted the mug and he wrote the message on it for me. and then he painted the jar and we will leave thoughts from him in it for the kids. The chicken on the side represents the chickens we plan on getting when Rob returns home. Not something I wanted to do by myself while he is gone.
We are so blessed to have a wonderful church family, they live up to what the Bible commands us to do in taking care of each other. There is no better place God could have placed us!
1 comment:
Rob and Betsy - we are praying for a safe deployment and speedy return! I am glad Julie is able to help you out and that your church is so absolutely wonderful! We'll miss you Rob and want you to know we are grateful for your services to this country! Betsy - just remember to ask for help ANYTIME - Even if just for an hour nap - you have a great support group to lean on! Love you!
Post a Comment