So it has been a while. To say the least I have been busy. Jenna is just about walking and starting to get into everything she can reach, I think that is making her want to walk more (to see what else she can get her little fingers on). This evening I was in Emma's closet, orgainizing/getting rid of things, and when I leave I find that Jenna and Garrett were busily covering Jenna's bedroom floor with toys. Then what I dreaded was coming soon, the other 2 did it, so I knew it was only a matter of time.... Emma comes running to me, "Mom, you have to see what Jenna did!" (I am thinking this could be bad) ....She pulled about 1/2 the books off of one shelf ...here we go now we get to play the game how many times can Mom organize the books again. Jenna is really enjoying reading books, I always love it when they get to that stage. She is just starting to talk a little, "num, num (I like that)". "Dada, (when she sees Rob on Skype)". "UH - oh"! So very soon I will have a third chatter box on my hands.
We had a great visit with Rob, he had his 15 day R&R Jan. 24-Feb. 7. They will be home in less then 2 months...we can do it. Praise God He has brought us through and will continue to for the next 5 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment