Friday, November 21, 2008
Emma's prayer
Emma has been coming to church with me about since she turned 3, in June, and she loves going up front for the children's message. We have a college student (Josh) who does the message and he is very fond of Emma. He always asks if one of the kids would like to pray to close their time and this time Emma volunteered. Josh made a big deal of it and announced something like this: "OK everyone can I have your attention, the pastor's daughter is going to pray." Emma did a great job, although I could not hear her very well, she mentioned being thankful for her dad and her friends. We had just studied David and Saul being friends in Sunday school, so I seemed like she had really caught on and was thinking about that. It was on of those moments that melted Rob's and my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nathan almost has "Come, Lord Jesus, be our guest..." down, but it will be a while until he leads prayer in front of the congregation I think. :)
Post a Comment