Friday, July 11, 2008
Home update
Just a quick update. We are now living in a home with a wonderful family from our church. It is nice to be in a house again. Emma and Garrett are very content and that makes it much easier for me. We were able to order our house last week and it will be shipped from Worthington, MN the first week in August. It is a modular home, so it will come in two halves and then have to be put together when it gets here. We paid the money for our garage today and they will order the supplies for it and, will be able to start building that on site once the house is in place. Sounds like we should be able to move in close to the end of August.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so excited for your family. It will be such a blessing to have your new house when it is all done. I had no idea it was coming from MN. How ironic is that?
A lot of good things come from MN!
I agree
Post a Comment