




Garrett seemed to have a fun birthday. Opened presents in the morning right away while Rob was still home. As you may have guessed the boxes, packaging, and wrapping paper were the highlight for him. Then Garrett had his cupcake (tasty gluten-free chocolate cupcakes that "Aunite Omie" made, with blue frosting and blue sprinkles) while Daddy was home for lunch.After naps in the afternoon then we had Karin and Colbin (friends) over for a party. Which was good timing and everyone was very happy.
Hopefully I will keep this up to date now. We just got our new DSL internet hooked up today. So please check it out when you can, I will do my best to keep post new pictures and updates frequently.
As for this week we have had auntie Naomi "Omie" visiting. It has been great to have her and we thank her for taking the time to come and see us and Matt for his sacrifice of not having her there for 5 days.
We bought a Wii last week, so that has been fun playing it. We have Jared and Trisha to thank for getting us hooked on it when they came out to see us in December. Naomi and I did 19 cow races tonight, but I have to congratulate her on winning 10 to 9.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, little guy! And Emma looks just like you, Bets!
Post a Comment