Although I have no pictures to prove it, we were Elk hunting yesterday. Which "officially" puts an end to our summer and a start to our fall. Garrett did great on his first night away from mom and Emma did not seem to mind at all.
Today we started back at the library this morning for "Tot Time". Several of the kids that came last year are back, it was exciting, not hard like going back for the first day of school.
Emma is potty trained now. We worked on it for months, but then all of the sudden it just clicked. I think I have a better idea how to do it with Garrett now that we have had the experience. That was one of my goals to reach by the end of the summer was to have only one child in diapers and I made it by about the second week of August.
Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures, but it is very hard with our slow internet connection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! I get to be the first commenter on your blog. It's great to hear what's happening in Wyoming!
Post a Comment